We are looking for suitable candidate to drive the direct sales channel of company school specific software product range. The candidate gets an opportunity to work with venture capital funded company, which is led by experienced professionals. The company has entrepreneurial work culture and offers high growth career trajectory. In this role, the candidate is required to meet the head of institutions and lead the negotiation and business discussion.
Special remark: Candidate with prior experience in selling to schools, will be preferred.
EduCommerce Technologies Pvt. Ltd is a mobile technology company. Its flagship product myly, is school mobile app solution, with ERP modules designed for schools. myly, an award winning solution, is trusted by more than 500 education institution across India and abroad. Please visit www.mylyapp.com
- Use digital media extensively to reach out to target audience.
- Online Brand Management - Online Reputation Management.
- Strategize promotional activities for the new products through social networking sites and other appropriate mediums.
- Undertaking in-depth market research and analysis about Consumer behavior, Usage pattern, prospective customer groups and developing strategies based on the findings.
- Handling various blogs (Wordpress, Blogger).
- Complete SEO project management- SEO Scope of work, Deliverables, Timeline, Costing and resource management, on-page optimization and off-page optimization including good link building.
- Review and optimize the content to be uploaded on the website as per the finalized keyword list, using keyword reserch techniques and tools.
- Managing SEM / Paid Advertising (Google Adwords, Search, Content, Display, Emailers).
- Managing Adwords account and helping in bidding, keyword suggestion and improving CTR.
- Conducting Web Analytics.
- Create write-ups for the events and marketing activities.
- Suggest concepts pertaining to Online Advertising.
- Handling Google Analytics and Google Webmaster accounts
- Handling social media accounts, facebook, twitter, Linkedin, Google plus, Pinterest, and generating leads.
- video marketing and promotion.
We are looking for a talented Graphic Designer to be a part of our growing young team. The incumbent must have a creative mind, out of box thinking, ability to visualize and convert ideas to designs. Excellent knowledge of graphic designing software like Corel Draw and Adobe Photoshop. The incumbent must be self-driven and should be able to work with minimum supervision or guidance.
mylyapp offers excellent start-up work atmosphere, flexibility to chart out your own growth path, great unlearning & learning opportunities, most of all working with a vibrant team.
Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
EduCommerce Technologies Pvt. Ltd is a mobile technology company. Its flagship product myly is a cloud based communication and transacation platform for educational institutions. myly platform enables integration of multiple 'value added technology solutions' for educational institutions.
myly, with mobile app as the base platform, bridges the digital divide between the institution and parents, by bringing convenience in exchanging information, communicating and transacting in a secure environment. It fulfills the educational institutions' need for an easy, scalable and economical solution, which is future-proof and can integrate with upcoming technologies.
Visit www.mylyapp.com to know more about us
The position of software quality assurance tester consist of developing and executing software test plans in order to identify software problems and their causes.
A software QA tester for a growing and product based company situated in Jaipur, Rajasthan (INDIA). The applicant will need to be bright, imaginative, and capable technologist specifically seeking a smaller environment where their potential will be maximized through the challenging requirements of the product.
Candidate ideally would possess 3-4 years of experience with a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science; have the ability to work and consult with colleagues as well as individually; have the ability to consult and communicate closely with project manager and staff.
Should be willing to work under timelines in a start-up environment.
Under the supervision of the Director, the .Net Developer designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications and components supports and/or installs software applications and components works from written specifications and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job and maintains documentation of process flow.
Candidate ideally would possess 3-4 years of experience with a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science have the ability to work and consult with colleagues as well as individually Have the ability to consult and communicate closely with management/supervisor and staff. This individual is expected to nurture a team of up to 5 people under him/her and deliver project management, product management ensuring high quality and timely delivery. Strong documentation skills, analytical skills, and communication skills (verbal/written) needed. Should be willing to work under timelines in a start-up environment.
The Sr. Mobile Application Development Lead will build and manage a team of software developers in an innovative and fast-paced environment. Position will be responsible for planning, successful execution and ongoing support of innovative product development for smart phones & tablets.
Masters of Business Administration